Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BULLSHIT! When I bought the car in CA it didn't shift up (got a discount from the guy I bought it from) I have it inspected there and they give me a part #. So i ordered it from liberty vw for $260(great price!) Take it down to the quincy dealer today and they tell me that the main shift cluster that I'm holding in my hand won't do it! I was thinking" is there an arm hanging out my a%%, cause somebody is fisting me!! :mad: Long story short: 4 hours late, and they tell me it's done and fixed for $80 inspection fee. I thought that my day was turning around for the better! I take off and nothings changed! :cry: How in the hell are you gonna sit there to my face and tell me it's fixed when it's not?!!! :mad: Now I pray to god that I can return the shift mechanism to Liberty! Sorry had to vent! Got another story about them today, but won't get into that one. :suspicio:
*** THERE IS A RECALL ON OUR BACK WHEEL WELLS, CALL YOUR LOCAL DEALER(MINE IS A 98)***

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dude, it's OK to vent. I got the fenderwell recall done last week. It reminds me of the first week I owned her! Nice black fenderwell!

·
Registered
43 Posts
*** THERE IS A RECALL ON OUR BACK WHEEL WELLS, CALL YOUR LOCAL DEALER(MINE IS A 9***

Is this the same thing we got letters about last year???

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The piece won't fix my problem. He said I need a new chrome cover with all the "chips" that come with it.(The chrome piece that we all have where we shift gears.) It's not the magnets, cause it reads when i switch into tip. :crazy: I feel like every one has there "hand in my pot"... better than there hands in my ______.... you fill it in. :roll: F%ck'n hate liars/thievery :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts