Okay guys, I come to you cause I'm lost. I've done some searching on the issue but I don't seem to come up with any specific answers. So heres the story. I'm a college student who lives on campus in NYC, my car stays with me on campus, but because I don't need to drive much it usually sits for extended periods of time. I almost always get out and drive it for about a half hour every weekend. If I had more money and the CV joint wasn't about to blow Id drive it more often. Anyway long story short the car was sitting for just over a week which is nothing new. So this weekend I hopped in to give a friend a ride home, and I turn the key and get just the dreaded clicking. I tried it a few times and got nothing but the clicking. My cd player, and dash lights turned on and worked fine. I turned the key, got the clicking (relay) but no turn over, not even trying to turn over. I figured this ment that the battery was to drained to turn over, but not to drained to run things like the cd player, etc. I went out again tonight to get something out of the car and nothing worked, no lights, no remote entry, completly fried battery. So theres def. a nice drain on the battery somewhere. Also, Battery is less than 2 months old, its a Diehard (i beleive) The previous battery was an energizer and i bought the car about 3 months ago, and i kept having problems with that battery, would charge it and it would be dead the next day, autozone said it was bad battery, alternator was checked and was fine. so i'm lost... any help would be great. I need to pick up a multi-meter and start there i know. but any suggestions as to the draw would def help. Thanks alot guys. Appreciate it.