Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2002 GMC if you push the dome light button three times it turns off the daytime running lights.

I want to take my B5 to the drive in movies tonight but don't want to piss everyone off with those stupid lights.

FYI 98 B5 If that matters.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
98PassatPimpin said:
Well when you pull the e-brake they will go off. But anyways... wait... who goes to the drive in? You can pull relay 173 if you want them off. Look in the information forum for a write up
ever go to a drive in movie???

Fill a cooler full of beer, smoke :p , sit in the comfort of your own car, listen to to movie on your own car radio plus you can do all those things your mother warned you about :D

i'm going to see spiderman 2 and white chicks for $7 per adult.

now what do you think??

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Trader_Reed said:
98PassatPimpin said:
Well when you pull the e-brake they will go off. But anyways... wait... who goes to the drive in? You can pull relay 173 if you want them off. Look in the information forum for a write up
ever go to a drive in movie???

Fill a cooler full of beer, smoke :p , sit in the comfort of your own car, listen to to movie on your own car radio plus you can do all those things your mother warned you about :D

i'm going to see spiderman 2 and white chicks for $7 per adult.

now what do you think??
Make sure you take a pick up truck for all the bumps and dips cause my B5 sure aint never going to one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.