Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
croman said:
does anyone in russia lower thier passats? ;)
Considering weather conditions during 7 months and shape of most streets we should all drive Allroads :lol:

Mine (black Variant) is lowered for 20mm with VW 1BE springs complemented with Koni Yellows

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
julianfang said:
nenad, how can I get in touch with the owner of the silver passat? I'd like to get that rear valence :)

Night and day gtg's ya'll ballers :bow: :lol:
Hi Julian,
all his "plastic" is custom, pay close attention on side skirts they are 2piece and awesome. Note, those are NOT from FG nor from PUR it is some military materials, wery light and flexible (producer said-like PUR)
I'll tell to Dmitry (aka Director on www.passatclub.ru) tommorow (here is 2:15AM now) and send you all his data.

p.s. How can I support your good will charity trip (you can't refuse me)?You know story already, Visa or money Wire.

·
Registered
126 Posts
:) And some Fotos from Nahes ! :)

:) And some Fotos from Nahes ! :)

You will see here my Green Wagon with SuperSprint Dual and my friend Director - silver sedan with lovely valence & dual exhaus :)
This Duals & Valence are exclusivly made for him here in Moscow :)
But, it can be done again :) If any of you want it :)
And of course Nenad Wagon ! Soon to be SuperCharded :)
Can't wait to see this car with SC !

If You'd like to see BIG SIZE fotos, then you are welcome to go at:
http://www.passatclub.ru/forum/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3004&ppuser=14&password=&page=1

So, here we go !!!

If you have any questions you can ask me or Nenad :)

Have a good time :)

P.S. Silver Sedan have a FOG Xenon light :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
that kit on the silver one is sick i wish they made somthing lik that for the b5

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Wow. THat front end on the silver one is SICK!!!!! I love it!!!!! Thats of the best (if not best) front spoilers I've seen on the 5.5's. I would drop the car a few inches though. None the less its hot.

Actually, I think all 3 rides are beautiful!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts