Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I decided to use my Gi Bill from the Army to go to school over there. I am getting my second degree and thought why not and I love Japan!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
update: repainting my B5.5 and debadged rear and euro molding all the way around. Still working on front valance. will update pics when all done.:)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Surprised you still have it, I live in Orlando now, just picked up another B5 to play with. Any meets happening out this way that you know of or in Florida? Looking good Sir.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Surprised you still have it, I live in Orlando now, just picked up another B5 to play with. Any meets happening out this way that you know of or in Florida? Looking good Sir.
sorry i did't reply earlier.i'm not on here often. but i still have her. I'm going to give her to my son in two years.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
2k14 oct1.jpg 2k14 oct3.jpg 2k14 oct2.jpg
new pics of my ride. updated the suspension with koni fsd damper and spring kit. replaced all the control arms.
then replaced the old wheels with ecs tuning bbs reps 18x9 et 30 with michelin as3 225/40r18.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Not bad man, we moved again but to St. Petersburg, still have the B5 and I have been cleaning it up little by little. If you get out this way, hit me up.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts