Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from over at vortex. Man... I really dont know what to say except, what.... the... Faaaaaaawk?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well today my bro (AudiNick) and I decided to make a trip down to the dealer where that infamous Passat is. It looked pretty bad in the pics I had seen of it, and let me tell you, the pics do not do it justice. I go to the junkyard alot in the summer, and this Passat is the worst car I have ever seen.

1) The engine, totally abused and dirty. Run, don't walk away!

2) The hood was so flimsy, so very flimsy

3) He gutted the interior, presumably for 'racing' - yet the seat frames remain, merely painted red. There's an orthapedic cushion on the drivers seat. Hot.

4) Yes he painted the instrument cluster. Painted over the tach, just to install an Autometer one above it. Hot.

5) Check out the center console action. Not only does that crazy bar add functionality, it also makes it easier to shift. :screwy:

6) Check out the great weight savings this winner did. Sawzall? Does all!

7) It was so bad we had to give it an exorcism

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
hey hey watch it there guys i'm a canadian and in no way would i ever do something like that to any car.....

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's just a car, don't get too involve with the politics. Anyone could have done it, American or Canadian. So just chilllllllll.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is this car offered for sale in Canada? If the sticker is for $3000, I can buy and what I need and slap it on my B5. Those rims look nice!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm from Canada too and it is definately a disgrace.. i had a chance to see this car .. it's not even worth buying.. engine has been abused, interior is gutted beyond recognition.

m1mason said:
Is this car offered for sale in Canada? If the sticker is for $3000, I can buy and what I need and slap it on my B5. Those rims look nice!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
m1mason said:
No, they are offering 3000 for getting rid of it, it makes bad image of their respectable establishment . :lol:

·
Registered
776 Posts
RxCritical said:
Quick! We need to preemptively invade Canada before they create more PMD's(Passats of Mass Destruction)

:lol:
Hey, wait a second :suspicio: , we're not all like that, some of us even own stock Passats :roll: , although I'd be willing to promise never to do this to Petra if someone would like to chip my car for free :) (think of it as an investment, not a bribe!).

(hm, now that I think about it, not really stock anymore with the 5 light tailight mod and the 20VT badge, uh-oh, its starting, I'm feeling the need for a sawzall and some checkered plate coming on, quick someone intervene while you still can....)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
WHAT THE F_CK!!!! Passats are not cheap cars............I can see striping it out to turn it into a race car, but my god this one takes the cake!! Did the car catch on fire? I can't make out with the filth of the car. I wanna cry!!!!! :cry: :cry: :mad:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
About this Discussion
52 Replies
42 Participants
variable26
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing