Registered
3,875 Posts
so its not on airbags anymore?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so its not on airbags anymore?
Ya bags are out,but not for any reason other then insanity on my part.I was just over it,I dont think my car lost any uniqueness without them either(I hope).Its going to sit lower overall,ride alot more to my liking(stiff coilover feel)and give me the confidence to go anywhere I want without a trunk full of spare parts with me.I put it back toghether here in a few days,for now its a good storage locker for my brothers extra mk2 jetta parts.

·
Registered
129 Posts
how do people see that you want to blink left or right from the front? they look painted over. looks nice though. very noticable.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how do people see that you want to blink left or right from the front? they look painted over. looks nice though. very noticable.
My corners or as you cal blinkers are completely shaved off,welded over and gone.I currently have the city lights in the headlamps wired as blinkers.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still here moaning about it, finish it darn it! :lol:

haha,its gettin there.It would have been painted this month if it wasnt for the holidays,damn gift expecting a-holes.I want it painted by january,we'll see how it goes though,still need new fenders.I just wanna start the interior and stereo already/

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks man,really apreciate it.I still have to smooth em alittle better,no paint till its like glass.hopefullly coils get on by monday night.

·
Registered
110 Posts
How do you plan on having it painted? Any certain color scheme in mind?

Also, are the handles still removable? Or are they permanently attached now?

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
How do you plan on having it painted? Any certain color scheme in mind?

Also, are the handles still removable? Or are they permanently attached now?
Handles should be the same as they were before. Basically you just fill the bowl behind it and everything functions the same. Its a little harder to open the door, but its worth it for the look :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts