Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... When any of you changed your Clear corners and side markers, did you remain with orange bulbs or swaped to others?. Let me know, i want to see how many peeps changed and how many stayed.

Also, what type of bulbs are you know using in the clear corners and the side markers?

Thanks for your inputs...............Rah.

G

·
I swapped out to white in the corners and sides, slvania's But some times the cops will hassle you so it kinda depends on your local law!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I changed them to same orange with mirror like finish on top, so then not in use you cant see them. I see no point in changing to clear corners and still stay with orange bulbs (IMHO). Got mine on ebay for $9.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I left the amber in mine but I'm swapping them out this weekend. with the CC's, there is so much reflection of the bulb, the amber really stands out more than I would like it to. But I thought the clear bulbs may look ricey. We'll see.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Orange in the CC's (law and safety reasons). I have smoked sides.

If you just bought new CC lights and corners, spend the money and buy Xpels to protect them. They are worth the investment.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I used white bulbs in the cornors and sides.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.