1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Paging JulianFang ... :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
has anyone put these on a dark coloured B5 with no other chrome? I would love to see a pick. Also, does anyone have close ups I want to see how well the fit as they are just stick on. I want to see if they look OE or Pep Boys.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
There are two kinds available. Their the In Pro mirror covers which are not the stick on kind. They replace the OEM cover. And then you have the others like Kamei which stick on over your mirrors.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone have these on a B5 (not 5.5)??? I was wondering what they would look like on an otherwise chrome free car. I have a dark blue variant with badgeless grill. Could be cool (Audi S style)???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just ordered the rpi ones for $79 US. Do you ever worry about something cause you got too good of a deal? The 129.95 ones used the SAME photo as the RPI ones????? I really hope these are not the stick on ones. I will detail install and post some photos. I will keep you guys posted cause I am not AT ALL sure if I will even like them. Seeing as we have very little experience here with them I will have to be the test dummy.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
ronniebaldino said:
Just ordered the rpi ones for $79 US. Do you ever worry about something cause you got too good of a deal? The 129.95 ones used the SAME photo as the RPI ones????? I really hope these are not the stick on ones. I will detail install and post some photos. I will keep you guys posted cause I am not AT ALL sure if I will even like them. Seeing as we have very little experience here with them I will have to be the test dummy.
I take it you ordered them online or did you call them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts