Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got me a big dog, and he occasionally likes to throw up on car trips. (cool huh?)

In any event, I am looking for a seat cover or combination of products to protect my back seat from the beast. I also want to protect the leather surfaces from his nails. What would also be cool is one of those dividers that you see in SUV's, usually a mesh or fence like thing that keeps cargo, people, and pets from getting into the front seat.

I'm thinking worst case I could fold down the seat and throw a tarp over everything, but I was hoping for something a little more customized than that. So far my Google searches have turned up nothing.

A kennel/carrier was considered, but probably won't fit in the vehicle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
we got a "doggie hammock" from www.orvis.com. works like a charm for our 2 english spinger spaniels...

peace!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a wagon model, but wanted a protector for the back seats to keep them safe from the combination of messes that my toddler and baby make from their car seats. It's incredible the sludge they create from their car seats (spilt milk, juice, the occassional spit up, cheerios, cracker/cookie crums, etc.)
Best solution I am using right now is a double bath mat towel that's a close match to the gray interior. I'd be open to better solutions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts