Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok, so here is my new car after wrecking my last one.
So far I have done
18" TSW sakate 5's with Toyo proxes 4 225/40-18
badgless grill
smoked turns and side markers, tails are next
de-badged the rear
ECS shorty antenna
small lil system
euro light switch with rear fog light
H&R springs with factory shocks, its not the fastest so Ill wait a bit before I get my Koni's

and I think thats it?

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Nice Variant there, the wheels matches it really nice!!!. Welcome to PassatWorld and i hope to see you at one of the many events here in the Pacific Northwest, even so the season is coming to a close, we always have some get together somewhere :thumbup:.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, I wasnt too sure of the wheels when I got my car today from les schwab, but I think Im going to like them...I almost got the nogaros(five spokes)

but so far IM stoked on having my first set of 18's :):thumbup:

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
I think they look good, just the cleaning/maintenance part is going to be a choir, but well worth it in my opinion!.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think they look good, just the cleaning/maintenance part is going to be a choir, but well worth it in my opinion!.
thanks man!
I know , I cleaned them already today ;) I might have to get that ball on a stick cleaner thing, I saw it at schucks. made by maguires?

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
thanks man!
I know , I cleaned them already today ;) I might have to get that ball on a stick cleaner thing, I saw it at schucks. made by maguires?
Yes i believe it is maquires. I need to sand my wheels due to last winter. My parents came to town for a month and borrow the car, rolling thru snow, salt etc... :banghead:. Oh well, i'll get them back to nice until the new set.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Those rims look really good on there, welcome to the club. Looking forward to meeting you at some future GTG. Sweet color as well, blue anthracite?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well guys, I just hit a car last week. My ABS was acting weird and the dealership said it was but...when I went to hit the brakes I slid for miles (not really) and into the back of a Lincoln town car, my car is totaled and my insurance isn't going to cover it, because of some drama. But luckily the people who my loan was through are covering the car, but thats it :( this was my first at fault accident in my life....

A sad day in my house...Farmers insurance SUCKS!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I AM SHOCKED BROO!!!!!!! SHIT MAN!!!!! THAT IS SO SADDD
I dont mean to be an asshole but wanna sell the rims?

so what are u going to do about it????

man oh man!!! u must be pissed....
so StateFarm sucks thats it?

what was the drama!? :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
960 Posts
wow, that sucks, sorry to hear but glad everyone is OK, and yes will agree Farmers sucks big time, had them for a while and they were garbage

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
farmers is garbage !! ;) Things are looking a little better, got a new car. 2002 Audi A4 avant, its blue and tan inside. so stoked! Ill have pics soon!

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
farmers is garbage !! ;) Things are looking a little better, got a new car. 2002 Audi A4 avant, its blue and tan inside. so stoked! Ill have pics soon!
Congrats on the new A4 and sorry to hear about the :b55: accident, glad you are ok :thumbup:. Let see some pictures huh :).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts