Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this morning I put a call into BBS' Corporate HQ in Schiltach Germany and sent an E-Mail to their U.S. distributor in Georgia to get some answers concerning wheel fitment issues and our cars. I also called an old racing instructor in the UK who is willing to help us. (Even though he's a Opel driver! ) :p

I think it's about time we got some answers since we can't get accurate test fittings from various vendors. :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hey Swami, who ever could you be referring to? :) Just kidding. Here is what I have found out. All of the wheels that we now have listed we know fit. The BBS wheels will be sold with a warning that they stick out from the wheel well and are an aggressive fitment. We do still have the RGR listed and according to Ronnie BBS says this won't clear, so I am still trying to get clarification on this.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You da man Swami...

I called Eibach yesterday and the rep I spoke with said that he would find out if their counterparts in Germany have fitted Pro springs to a W8 sedan as yet. If they have a setup that works, he'll let me know how long it will take to get it stateside and test on a US W8 just to be sure. Won't happen overnight, but at least it's a start.

Stay tuned...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts