Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 34 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Gas prices have dropped quite a bit already. $1.39 at Costco locally and $1.49 at other stations. Oklahoma has dropped to $1.00. Since we don't go anywhere, it does not really matter too much.
I only wish I could buy gas that cheap again.
It's down to $2.10 here in Phoenix and I'm happy as a clam.
In Scottsdale it's below $2. (y)
That must pretty awesome being able to plunk down a $20 bill and walk away with a full tank. I thought I would never see a time like this again in my lifetime.
Time to take a long trip. :p

·
Registered
26,992 Posts
I filled up the Golf a couple of weeks ago when it was $1.75. Since we don't go anywhere, there's no benefit to cheaper prices. It's driven 5 miles or less a week, she takes it shopping (all stores within 2 miles) or to PT once a week just to drive it. She prefers the Tiguan, but its driven once a week by her and once a week with both of us, so maybe 25 miles a week. It's been several weeks since we fueled it. My car has not moved in 2 weeks as I need to replace the alternator and I have been hibernating due to the tree pollen, My car has a nice yellow/green covering of dust on it. I think I put fuel in it last summer, maybe fall but I can't remember.

·
Registered
26,992 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,695 Posts
Check out this link. Lots of creativity.

21 - 34 of 35 Posts