Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any other B5er had this problem? I have a '99 Passat GLS, both front corner lights (lights on the outer side of the front headlights) have developed a constant fog/mist condition.
If anybody has had experience with this, was it covered under warranty? My Passat only has 89,000 k.m.(54,201 miles) and I still have 25,000 k.m.(15,225 miles) left on my VW CPO Warranty. Thanks in advance, any input would be greatly appreciated!!
:)

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
I had that problem with some CC side markers, but never with the OEM parts. I'd take it to the dealer and see what they say before getting some CC corners like you know you want to. :poke: :p :lol:

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I had that problem with my left front light lens too. But that was probably due to my left front impact with a piece of plywood that was picked up by the SUV in front of me and sent flying into my left front end. Of course, I ran straight into it and shatter it. I think the impact may have loosen the seal.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will take it to my local VW Dealer tomorrow. Paul, I didn't think I was that transparent! Good read! At least this a mod I can justify to my wife. Not that I need the justification but it doesn't hurt. The CC coreners will look much better! Where's the best source.....are there any current group buys for CC corners? :thumbup: :b5:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.