Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i need help, i have a 2000 passat wagon 5 speed, now i want to convert it into rear drive, maybe the drive train form a 4 motion, without the front wheel dive, can this be possible, i mean can the rear suspension be bolted on the front drive chassis?.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
b5spdrcr22 said:
Ok guys i need help, i have a 2000 passat wagon 5 speed, now i want to convert it into rear drive, maybe the drive train form a 4 motion, without the front wheel dive, can this be possible, i mean can the rear suspension be bolted on the front drive chassis?.
Not realistically. The belly pan is entirely different. No plan to attach the components. And thats just the belly pan. Not to mention the driveline changes would be horrible.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i would sugest tryin this on a 4-mo car, that way a drive line already goes backwards. Most likely you will need a diffrent tranny to get it to work. definatly lost of computer mods to make it work right, but on a 4 mo car, def a possibility, but honestly it would be a lot easier to just get a RWD car

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
believe it or not VW thought of enthusiasts like yourself and a step by step process has been developed to turn your car into RWD

first get into your car, secondly start the vehicle, and third shift the vehicle into the R setting. There now your vehicle is ready for smoking flaming burnouts. You also have a rear engine vehicle for extra traction :lol:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Z28Driver said:
believe it or not VW thought of enthusiasts like yourself and a step by step process has been developed to turn your car into RWD

first get into your car, secondly start the vehicle, and third shift the vehicle into the R setting. There now your vehicle is ready for smoking flaming burnouts. You also have a rear engine vehicle for extra traction :lol:

^^^ lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BoeserBlick said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA you bought the wrong car.
Ok thanx for the sarcasm, its an idea u moron, i mean just tell me no dun do it or dont even bother. HOMO. And yeah i didnt by the wrong car as u noticed i did mention that its a 2000 model and its a 5 speed, the 4 motion only came with a V6 and an auto, and i didnt want that, i wanted the 1.8t and manual, so again read first before u response with a moronic answer. P.S. if this was done ill def shove my WRONG car up ur gay ass.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Z28Driver said:

hehehehe ur funny, really u are. i thought ppl on this site are more mature. how old are u again?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
julianfang said:
keep your dumbass comments [http://www.vwvortex.com]here[/url]
uhm julian ight ok i thought u were mature but i was wrong, so ur asinine comment was also asinine, fucktard.

·
Registered
318 Posts
IB4TL.......................................

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jeffsu350 said:
how did this become a flame war so quickly. damn :evil:
Ok like i said this site is full of mature men, who i know from the east coast, but somehow, my post was taken with stupid remarks and sarcasm, to which i dun do when some ppl do have crazy or odd things to ask or say.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
27 Replies
10 Participants
jeffsu350
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing