Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just over-heard someone state this one... "The reason German cars are having so many electrical/electronic problems is: Any electrical component they source from the Asian market are purposely bieng built poorly to make the German cars less reliable so people will switch to Japanese cars...."
And I thought I was bad....

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
heheheh. The holes in the ozone layer are the result of Coppertones use of an A.M.M. or Atmospheric Modification Machine. They want us all to be afraid of cancer so that they can make more money off skin protectant sales (I just made that up.. pretty good huh?) :wink:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
"...and in the land of RAND MCNALLY, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people!"

sigh.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
New conspiracy, your mother and teachers were FIBBING to you:

Ever been told not to run with scissors? Well if so you have been the victim of a CONSPIRACY! The truth is that if you run with scissors you are perfectly safe. It is your mother who doesn't want you to RUN! Shes probably jealous of ya because you are a youthful and lithe and shes a wrinkled old lady who can barely run WITHOUT scissors. Teachers tell you not to run with scissors because if the scissors move at greater than 1.5 miles per hour for longer than 10 seonds they lose their tenure... Remember kids running with scissors is a sure fire way to STICK IT TO THE MAN! :poke:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
exercise for home: calculate the force of running with scissors vs. walking with garden shears.

find the equilibrium point and diagram it.

be prepared to discuss in class.

[grin] ;)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
.The BIG Con.

Gas Prices... Gasoline grades... Gasoline... Gas in general. It's fake, yes you have heard me correctly, it is fake. I have done a study with York University, and we filled up 6 cars with various engine sizes, and drove them till the "tanks were empty" but the cars never stopped. We drove for 6 days, 6 DAYS without running out of this "gasoline" which supposably operates the motor in every automobile across the globe. Try it if you want.. buth think about it... when does anyone run outta gas... never... it's unheard of.. go ahead and try it, it's impossible.

(please don't really try this)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
linux-works said:
exercise for home: calculate the force of running with scissors vs. walking with garden shears.

find the equilibrium point and diagram it.

be prepared to discuss in class.

[grin] ;)
Obviously you don't remember my response to the "How cold would it have to be for 3 gallons of water to freeze when you throw it into the air before it hits the ground" :lol:

Maybe I'll figure out what you're asking and answer it. Even though you don't know what you're asking. Equilibrium in the comparison of the forces of running with scissors and garden shears? WTF? [/me taking things too seriously]

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
i dunno, but i used to freeze rats in liquid nitrogen for about a minute, then throw them in the air......they'd shatter upon ground impact. fun way to make the time pass at work! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
SDPassatT said:
i dunno, but i used to freeze rats in liquid nitrogen for about a minute, then throw them in the air......they'd shatter upon ground impact. fun way to make the time pass at work! :thumbup:

[manuel]
"is no rat, is hamster!"
[/manuel]

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
living is the leading cause of death in America today. save a life, Stop living!
(I used to have a t-shirt that said this. Yeah a bit morbid but I was young :p )

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
No, the leading cause of death is "Natural Causes"...it's lissted as the cause of death for more than 95% of all deaths......we all need to donate more money to finding a cure for Natural Causes...it's a terrible thing...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
StormChaser404
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing