Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Cool. Now, I'll only have to stop at one well advertised building to get my buglary and arson fix rather 20 or 30 nondescript buildings. :)

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
This actually sounds cool. $230K in Dallas. SF, NY, or LA will be 3.2 million though, don't know how well that will go over.

Best part:

Many will be equipped with bathrooms, showers and kitchen or bar facilities, officials said. Dream Garage, which will provide a finish-out allowance and can steer clients to consultants to assist them, also plans to build a club on top of the facility for the owners.

Autoscope, which has been in the Dallas area for 25 years, plans a 20-bay facility at the complex to service the high-end European vehicles housed in the complex as well as drive-in business, said Nerces Mavelian, president of Autoscope Ltd.

But the condos' most fascinating feature will be two dynamometers positioned side-by-side in the facility.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, it sounds way cool. That will be good for Autoscope as well which seems to be pretty highly regarded (I haven't been there but they do a lot of VW/Audi work).

I wonder if the dynos will be for "occupants" only or if "outsiders" can use them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts