Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anybody had the same problem? i just installed mines a month ago, and today after getting an oil change and getting it washed, there was condensation in one of the headlights...anybody??? anybody knows how to fix that....

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have the same lights and after I wash, I get the same thing. However, being that today in AZ temps reached 102F It evaporates quickly. You could remove the whole headlight assembly and run a bead of silicone around the lens to seal it up.

·
Registered
510 Posts
hey has anybody had the same problem? i just installed mines a month ago, and today after getting an oil change and getting it washed, there was condensation in one of the headlights...anybody??? anybody knows how to fix that....
I had the same problem when I had my tinted corner lights, I fixed it by going around where the lens meets the rest of the assembly with a hot glue gun.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I have the same lights and after I wash, I get the same thing. However, being that today in AZ temps reached 102F It evaporates quickly. You could remove the whole headlight assembly and run a bead of silicone around the lens to seal it up.
I'd say the same thing. Pull the lights and run a small smooth bead of CLEAR silicone around them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.