Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight was the last night of class for the most part. Next week, we come in for a review, and then Tuesday, take our final exam. So while some people were still reviewing for the test tonight we get on the subject of modified cars that were overly done (aka, rice). So, I added my comment like, "fat exhaust cans are nothing but a restriction."

I go back to reviewing and I hear my professor saying, "Steve, now he has a nice car. its subtle, nice clean lines, nicely kept. You see his car roll up at a stop light and you would never know whats really under the hood."

That just made my night. Other people in my class started saying the same thing of how clean it is, and how much they like my car. My car is far from prestine. Curb rash, little dents here and there... but they love it.

Just thought I would share and thanks for reading,
Steve

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IDriveB5 said:
steve got a big ass hair dryer know as a ko3 :lol: APR chipped of course, which makes it more like a leaf blower
Thanks... but you forgot one.... :shock:

All year classes? I dont think so, I can afford to take 2 night classes a semester. Thats about $1000 a semester. Tuition has gone up by like $32 per credit hour in the past 2 years.

Thanks guys, its just pretty funny that you can sit and have a conversation about your car, and the person actually knows what you are talking about.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.