Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought he was a stand up guy, but i can no longer respect him, so from now on i will download his songs and distribute them like aol cd's :lol:

his first comments right after the tat popping!

The throw!

"It was fun!, it was quick slick and straight to the point"

"yo know we love to give ya'll something to talk about"

The pitch!

"I am sorry if anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance at the Super Bowl," he said. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

yesterday's comment

The recovery!

"I don't feel like I need publicity like this. And I wouldn't want to be involved with a stunt, especially of this magnitude." — Justin Timberlake

"Justin Timberlake said Wednesday that his own family was offended by his racy Super Bowl halftime duet with Janet Jackson, but he insisted he thought only her bustier would be revealed when he pulled on her costume, not her breast"

Now he snatched off the tata cover, he has apologized, and he's in the grammy's!

her tata was exposed, she apologized, she's out of the grammy's

they should both be in or both out! no one on that stage was a victim!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
"I don't feel like I need publicity like this. And I wouldn't want to be involved with a stunt, especially of this magnitude." — Justin Timberlake

Neither did Britney and Madonna but they swapped spit on stage and no apologies were made after the fact. Even Prince showing up with his butt cheeks hanging out during the Grammys one year. I also recall people making a stink about Michael Jackson grabbing his crotch when he danced back in 85 i think.

Big deal a tit was exposed. Now they have banned her from Grammys. I personally am not watching the Grammys or purchasing anything from sponsers of the Grammys. I hope other music artist stand behind one of their own and protest too. Timberlake has no character for his flip flopping statements.

I hope to see more tits on TV dammit :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
There was skit in Conan O'Brian few days back about Justin, anyone happened to catch it, funnier than hell.... if anyone have video, please post :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol: • NBC has trimmed a glimpse of an 80-year-old's breasts during an emergency procedure from Thursday's night's episode of "ER," according to The Associated Press. The network said Wednesday it had "unfortunately concluded that the atmosphere created by this week's events has made it too difficult for many of our affiliates to air this shot." "ER" executive producer John Wells was angered by the move. (See story)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
20vvillian
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing