Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in which color you guys think the CC looks in best? I am in the market of a 2010 CC, but cannot decide on the colors

was this color ever available??

·
Registered
633 Posts
Personally I think it looks best in the darker colors : Deep Black, Shadow Blue, Island Grey.

That color above, if I am not mistaken, is light brown metallic. Its too dark to be white gold metallic. So if its not LBM then its not a color in the states. I really just cant remember what color the Gold Coast car is in.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
My Passat is deep black metallic and has a fantastic combination of the dark richness when clean and the slight sparkle in the sun from the metallic. Also hides swirls and such from the metallic flake which helps.

Lighter colors do have less maintenance but also don't reward you for washing them nearly as much.

Island Gray Metallic is very unique and cool - worth a look and probably the only other color I'd consider. It's not your "usual" gray.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I owned a deep black pearl B6 and now own a White Gold CC.

I really love the color. It makes the 2 tone cornsilk interior look hot! The white gold looks silver but when certain light hits it, it changes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The colors all suck. They have nothing sporty like a nice Red or Yellow, or bright metallic Blue. All "geezer" luxury colors. ;)

In the colors available, I like the White and dark silver the best. But I'm picking up a CPO "RED" Passat because of the limited colors available on the new Passats and CCs. If I wanted grannies car, I'd buy a new Buick. LOL.

The Rims on the new CCs are cool though. But they need to step up the colors on these nice looking cars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mine is Deep Black Peal - as I specced the car myself, I love it! It does need keeping clean to look it's best, but the peal flecks reflect very strongly so even a dirty car still sparkles. The other colour I would have had was Silver Leaf, very nice, but did not come with the two-tone interior which was a must for me. Autumn Gold isn't too bad, but looks a bit "old man's Jag"...:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Was shadow blue an old colour for the UK? Only blue is moonlight blue now and that's nearly black. But not quite. That's what I am getting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was shadow blue an old colour for the UK? Only blue is moonlight blue now and that's nearly black. But not quite. That's what I am getting.
I ordered the car Nov 2009 in shadow blue, and didnt get the car until Mar 2010. as you say it looks like the shadow blue is no longer an option..:confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts