Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Beuller Beuller? Cody - Seattle, WA

Noboby likes Puyallup? :???: I'll put Seattle and see what happens. :)

Also, future mods:
Nose/grill (not sure which yet... sorry still new)
De-badging
custom heat shield and air box with temp monitor. (just a K&N right now)
More as I go.

Any suggestions?

I'll post better pics after this weekend's trip to CDA, Idaho. Much better back ground for pics.

-Cody

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
I like Puyallup, i'm in the area :lol: , Welcome to the club Bro :thumbup: . The Vag com is a great thing i heard, i would love to find out what it would do for mine :lol: . Anyways, we are having plenty of GTG's coming up, and it is always nice to have more members on Club :b5: . Like Mark said above, check the "Event & Gathering" section for the upcoming ones :thumbup: .

Once again, Welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome to the club, it's always nice to see another :b5: from the PNW!
As they said above, check the Events & Gatherings section - we just did a cruise to Mt. St. Helens that was a lot of fun & we have one to Vancouver BC planned for 8/15. We're always up for a small one too (one time there was only 3 of us!) We met in a mall parking lot and stood around in the rain for 2 hours and talked :b5: ... :crazy: - It was fun though. We're doing another small one at Alki Beach in Seattle this Sunday(7/18 @ 5pm) - Look forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming events!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey dude whats up I met you at schulks I had the rear light problem, found I have a bad swich but the place where I got is going to take care of it. let me know the next time a meet gos down I would like to see some more passats

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Gang,

Nice looking ride Cody.
I need to buy me some of the sport lowering springs (heck, I need to buy a lot of upgrades after reading some of the posts). I love that look.

Anyway, new to site but live in the East Hill area of Kent WA (which I call South Bellevue) so if you guys ever get a group function together let me know. I would love to see what you guys have done to your cars.

See ya.

Rob H.
Kent, WA
'98 Passat v6

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the props.... Chris, glad they are fixing the lights for ya!

Smackhq, where abouts on the east hill? You can PM me, I'm a Kent FF.

Smokeatr, at one point a previous Chief thought it was a good idea to buy that huge thing. I guess it's been used 2 times in the last 12 years. You know, like a command center or something. I think PD has used it but about the only that it does is sit, and gets pulled out on saturdays to clean bay floors. It's gutless and the generator can't even power all the stuff inside. I think it's getting surplussed soon... there was some talk they might use is for a jobsite office for the new station that is going to be built.

-Cody

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.