Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, I have employees ages 25 to 40 that called in sick today! I almost did myself though, so I can't blame them.

notice 20VVillian has posted anything. I bet he was playing until 4AM or so.

·
One more time, and I'm outta here
5,841 Posts
I like the 17 pound Wii controler you can't shoot without offical orders.

Also the last levels where college kids come up and ask if it was like Black Hawk Down and "how hot was it" make this game a keeper.

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
LOL @ video

I just got it for a PC. COD WAW was a failure IMO, COD MW2 is basically modern warfare of that (looks very similar). Graphics are somewhat updated. No recoil....skill to kill. Maps are bigger.
So far I played for little so take it with a grain of salt.

No dedicated servers is TOTAL suckage. Which means no competitive play. PC gaming community is going ape shit right now.

COD in general has become "Arcadish", the Toyota of the gaming world.

Anyways, I bought it and so far looks cool. I owned the first time I played (1st, 16-6 took NO skill really). Looking forward to Single player (that it does have going for it, what can I say CODWAW single was great). Friend and I will try out Co Op mode (and the other one they have).

Def some better looking more "hard core" titles out there as far as FPS goes. MW2 is just the most advertised/hyped.

And $60

DAMN

I feel really bad for supporting Activsion/IW BS....but whatever

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,712 Posts
I "worked from home" today.

Picked mine up this morning.

Friggin awesome!!!!

For those of you in VA.....a Russian assult occurs up 95 North!!!!!

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Ok so I've been playing for good 4 hours now.

Actually starting to get bored of it. So repetitive. This game certainly doesn't require any skill or strategy. Run and gun over and over again.

I guess perks people coming back to rank up etc, but that gets old too (it did for me in CODWAW).

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,872 Posts
Ok so I've been playing for good 4 hours now.

Actually starting to get bored of it. So repetitive. This game certainly doesn't require any skill or strategy. Run and gun over and over again.

I guess perks people coming back to rank up etc, but that gets old too (it did for me in CODWAW).
Try Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising, most definetly not a run and gun game. Extremely realistic, so it isn't for everyone, but when it comes to a real simulation, there is no competition.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts