Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you didnt know, about6 -7 weeks ago UPS had lost a HUGE shipment of Club B5 T's, both girlie and grunge, when they were being sent to me from the production center.

We finally settled the claim with UPS...and it would have happenned sooner if UPS hadn't tried to negotiate to cover only 20% of the cost of those shirts! Anyways, the order is being re-produced now and we should have a supply of T's in a week or so.

Most of you that have been waiting a VERY long time, and I realize this., and I am VERY sorry you had to go through this. I've spoken with most of you that are waiting, and I hope my offer of compensation for this big mess is acceptable. If I haven't spoken with you yet, you'll be receiving an email from me shortly.

Thsi si the reason why the CB5 store was tken down, I didn't want to get backed up with any more T Shirt orders.

Once again, my apologies.

·
Banned
15,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But of course.

Also, an update...
I've finally settled everything with UPS, received a new batch of T Shirts, and I will be re-opening the Club B5 store when I get settled in from moving.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I won't hijack the thread but UPS is horrible. I have had nothing but problems from them. If you want descriptions just ask. Stick to USPS or FedEx.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts