Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone know if they are still selling those club b5 stickers? i have the guys adress but it seems like no one got there stickers? PLease let me know

·
Registered
590 Posts
The guy who is/was doing them had some type of issuses (from what i have heard) i dont know if we will ever get them..

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so if i got a place to make em up same thing as the other guy actually will get them out to people would anyone buy, what does everyone want club b5 or passat world?

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
I assume it's perfectly fine if you make your own sticker. But you can't sell them - it's a trademark, belongs to Thanasi, a.k.a. "The Greek" - the founder and owner of this site. I'll post a link to this thread in the Mods' forum, see what he says about more stickers. I'd LOVE to have some clubB5 stickers.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I think I may be able to find a couple that I had that my GF didn't want on her car.

They are the "etched glass" ones like this:

let me know who's interested. I know I should put these up in the classifieds, but i just happened to be reading this.

thad.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Darth Volkswagen said:
I think I may be able to find a couple that I had that my GF didn't want on her car.

They are the "etched glass" ones like this:

let me know who's interested. I know I should put these up in the classifieds, but i just happened to be reading this.

thad.

I want one. I actually passed right by you (and waved) yesterday as you were turning into the BP on Roswell right off the 120 Loop. Let me know and I'll come pick one up!

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
From The Boss:
The GREEK said:
Theres a few left...I'm actually making some PassatWorld stickers right now, and once those start selling, I'll put another order in for Club B5 stickers...

·
Banned
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry forgot about the whole infringment thing, or what ever its called, so they are making more is this for sure? i know that rhymed just call me doctor sues

1 - 20 of 24 Posts