Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Founder
18,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're interested in playing fantasy baseball with some fellow CB5ers, please go to:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1

1. Click on the "Sign Up Now" button and follow instructions

2. If you don't have a Yahoo! ID, you will need to create one now.

3. After you sign up or sign in, click on the link that says "Join Custom or Public League"

4. You will need to enter the leagues info:

League ID: 296039
League Name: Club B5ers
League Password: passat

5. There is a limit of 12 teams, and it will be based on a first come, first served basis.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
was fun last year I'm in again

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
CB5 Name- EGdrummer05
Team Name- The Black Sox
My Name- Mike

·
Founder
18,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok guys...i locked the league. We have 10 players...

Start editing your draft list and we'll have the computer draft our league on Friday.

·
Founder
18,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All of you that signed up, please make sure you set your draft status to "ready" before this Friday...good luck!

·
Founder
18,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
woops, nevermind. Only I set the draft status to ready since I'm the commissioner. Just make sure all of your players are ranked and ready to go because the league will be drafted by Saturday morning.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Basically, if there is someone you really want you want to put them towards the top of your pre-draft ranking. I maybe have about a list of 30 people in my pre-draft ranking. Most of them are similar to the rankings it does. Not much of a change.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Thanasi...about how many trades did we have last season? I wasn't involved in any so I can't remember if we had any.

·
Founder
18,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just set the draft status to "Ready" and Yahoo! decides when our draft will be...

It says the draft will be anytime between now and Wednesdat midnight, but I would bet on the sooner...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
About this Discussion
65 Replies
9 Participants
Steeler B
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing