Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to see if there is any interest in the wagon rear hatch blend...

Made by Mattig and you can either glue it or use a 3M double sided tape to mount it... Comes unpainted. If interested I will need a deposit of $100 and the rest when they are ready to ship.

PRICE: $200
Here is a picture:

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blakwag said:
How much?
Glue or tape?
Who makes it?
It will run around $200 , made by Mattig and you can either glue it or use a 3M double sided tape to mount it...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sorry to be a bother, but TM Tuning ( www.tmtuning.com ) sells this piece for $169. You and TM actually use the same picture too...

I'm very interested in this, if the price is right. $200 seems a bit high for a GB, though.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
madigan said:
Sorry to be a bother, but TM Tuning ( www.tmtuning.com ) sells this piece for $169. You and TM actually use the same picture too...

I'm very interested in this, if the price is right. $200 seems a bit high for a GB, though.

Thanks.
It is $169 but they want $60 to ship it!!! So my price is still better and if I have enough interest I am sure I can lower that price even more.

·
Registered
631 Posts
gerwazy said:
It is $169 but they want $60 to ship it!!! So my price is still better and if I have enough interest I am sure I can lower that price even more.
Ouch, $60 is steep! I wasn't sure if your $200 included shipping...

Yeah, let us know what you can do. Holla!

Thanks.

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I get 5 people in it will cost $190 shipped to your door if less then- $200 shipped.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
too bad you can't get it for sedan trunks (except for the ill-fitting rubberized chrome one from VW Europe).

·
Registered
2001.5 B5.5 1.8T stick
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got mine at Tuning Zubehor, try calling Matt... maybe he can get you a better group buy price.

They wanted over $230 for it when I called...

By the way where did you buy that chrome piece on the lower part of the front bumper?

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
I hate you Bernie! Kristen's Variant is where I want mine to be and you keep making me spend money! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
and I just got the "chrome" strip too.......man I want one of these. I guess it will depend on the final price and if I can get it painted for a decent price.
Put me down as "interested".

Paul :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts