Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GROUP BUY IS NOW ACTIVE :thumbup:

You can pay via our website which is linked below.

Orders will ship as they are processed. There are a limited stock on those so make sure that you place your order as soon as you can :)

Ordering Instructions:

Choose the one that fits your application and check out on our site. As you check out, in the notes section, be sure to mention "Passat World FK Angel Eye Group Buy". If you don't do that, no discount will be applied to your order, as we go through each order as they come in.

For now price is $350.00 for all Passats.

*** Please note that prices will be subject to change depending on how many orders I receieve. However I will notify you guys in advance if this is to occur***

Also, because shipping rates have been on the rise we are no longer able to offer these prices as shipped. Prices for shipping will be between $25 and $50. If you would like to know how much specifically shipping price will be please PM me or email me ([email protected]).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Current List- UPDATED 2/19

Those in for the Group Buy (if you haven't already please indicate which model you are interested in):

1. Gravels - Black B5
2. Mister_Rogers - Black B5.5
3. crzykev01
4. 05GLS
5. Project2501
6. davesc5 - Black B5
7. GAPassatman – Chrome B5
8. b5sleeper – Black B5
9. jp_passat - Chrome B5
10. oliker - Black B5
11. Bardleby - Black B5.5
12. vwblackb5 - Black B5
13. svenglar - Chrome B5

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see that you guys are interested. The supply on these lights is again limited so I would like to get this going as soon as we have a few more people.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
UPDATED 1-31

Those in for the Group Buy (if you haven't already please indicate which model you are interested in):

1. Gravels - Black on Black B5
2. Mister_Rogers - Black on Black B5.5
3. crzykev01
4. 05GLS
5. Project2501
6. davesc5 - Black on Black B5

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

1. Gravels - Black on Black B5
2. Mister_Rogers - Black on Black B5
3. crzykev01
4. 05GLS

I want the blk on blk for b5.5

I was posting the pic of the B5 HK for a fellow member to see

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I would like the chrome for B5, but does anyone have a pic of the blue chrome on a silver b5? just wondering what that would look like....

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
or would the black look good on a satin silver b5? pics?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys thanks for posting up the pics. GAPAssatman I'm currently looking for pictures of the Blue Chrome on the B5 but if anyone has any please post the pics up :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
awesome, thanks for looking, I just can't make my damned mind up!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.