·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In reference to this GB#1:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62711

We are now doing GB#2

How does this one differ? Well due to the fact that we oversold on #1
we already have a long list of ppl who are in on this GB#2 so we will be sending in the order NEXT WEEK and we have recieved confirmation that it takes 20days to get them out and about another 10days in transit so we are looking at 30-60days in reality!

Here are some updated pictures:

They come with:

A) One pair of HELLA PROJECTOR (non HID) Headlights for RHD use only!
(hence North America and European traffic NOT UK!)

B) One pair of FER (not made by Hella as commonly misunderstood) crystal clear turnsignals, FER is the one who made YOUR STOCK turns despite if you are in Europe or North America (you can check on your own turns!)

C) Bulbs for everything installed when you recieved them!

D) ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT WITH "VW" stamp on it VW Euroswitch

SOLD OUT!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Gb#2

Cullen,

I am posting my name as one of the one who will wait until the next shipment of unbroken :nervous: lights...I really have to give you kudos for the way you are conducting your business.... :thumbup: on a side note.. when should those of us who where willing to wait expect our partial refund ?

For the love of the :b5:

·
Registered
696 Posts
With all due respect: Shouldn't you concentrate on getting the lights out to those who already paid? (Its aproaching 3 months for me)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I'm on the list to wait for the second shipment, and received my refund same day. As long as you do want Cullen says, it seems everything is taken car of. What I thought was a great buy, just became an even better buy. With the refund, I used that money to send my tails to JonBoy for tinting. Now all that is left for me to take car of is getting my front spoiler painted. Sorry, I'm just excited :thumbup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Cullen, Can we get a paid list up on this GB so people know which group their in? I think it would clear up a lot of confusion and everyone would know when to expect their order? Thanks. :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1BadWGN said:
Cullen, Can we get a paid list up on this GB so people know which group their in? I think it would clear up a lot of confusion and everyone would know when to expect their order? Thanks. :D
Well yes but alot of ppl dont want their full first&lastname posted and we do not really have the USERNAMES in all the payments, so there is like 2 identities to deal with... ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
B5V6 said:
I'm on the list to wait for the second shipment, and received my refund same day. As long as you do want Cullen says, it seems everything is taken car of. What I thought was a great buy, just became an even better buy. With the refund, I used that money to send my tails to JonBoy for tinting. Now all that is left for me to take car of is getting my front spoiler painted. Sorry, I'm just excited :thumbup:
Hmmmm...I am in for a clarification on who is receiving, who is on the waiting list, and who's gettin' what... :???:

I received an e-mail offering a refund or additional product like Expel or such to wait for the second shipment...I agreed to wait, as I am in no hurry...but now I see some have refunds and the deal may now include adjusters!?!?

I think that it is a reasonable request from Cullen to at least send an e-mail...not necessarily a post...on the status of the 2nd round of lights and our options for refund, Expel, adjusters or otherwise...that would make us all :D

I know you're busy Cullen...but business is business! :drink:

OEM VW Euroswitch AND or headlight adjuster switch...
Also, those that were in first...given the option to wait and did...should receive a better deal than what this second group buy is offering...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EDO said:
Hmmmm...I am in for a clarification on who is receiving, who is on the waiting list, and who's gettin' what... :???:
If you are lets put it part of GB#1.5 or GB#2 you get the same though GB#1.5 got the special offer!

(GB#1.5 would be ppl like you who ordered in GB#1 but chose to wait for nxt shipment)

EDO said:
Also, those that were in first...given the option to wait and did...should receive a better deal than what this second group buy is offering...
You get partial refund +everything as GB#2 :)

I will be getting through all the refunds within the next day or so!
(back to packing the boxes....)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
1BadWGN said:
Got my discount refund as a GB #1.5 participant. Yeah! Now I can buy some silicon vacuum hoses! :thumbup:
I like your thinking. I used my refund to get my tails tinted. Jonboy=best prices around

1 - 20 of 303 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.