Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do when someone decides to make a left turn right front of while you are traveling at 30 mph through an intersection???---You have a parting out sale, that's what you do. Yes my beloved 1998 SS 1.8T met an untimely demise Friday morning in Seattle, WA. Needless to say, I got a ride to the local emergency room, while my baby got a ride to the local tow yard. Anyway 'nuff said. I have parts if you want them. By the way I DO NOT have anything other than what is listed below. The insurance company was very strict about what I could and could not remove from the car.

One Pair- Blue aspherical mirrors (175 mm both sides). These are the OEM kind with the blind spot area. ---$100 Still Available

One- Zender 3 piece rear spoiler (new and unpainted) See Autotech.com for pics---Make offer

One Pair- Kamei chrome mirror covers (one pair, for 175mm mirrors)-Make offer---Still Available

Four- TSW 18" Trophy wheels in decent condition-Make reasonable offer

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Where exactly do you get the look alike HID headlights, and if i got a pair would it work with my H4/H7 bulbs??? :???:

Thanks
Ethan

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear about your loss. I swear, peeps in Seattle are getting worse when it comes to driving a car. I'm dodging someone, or slamming on my brakes at least a couple times a day now! :roll: By chance do you have your spare still? Is it a steely or Adelade? Looking to replace one of my rims cause they've been curbed by the previous owner. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about getting back to everyone so late. If I did not repsond to you please send me a PM. I have been busy with working with the insurance company and trying to get a new car. I found a black 528i. I will probably buy another Passat down the road (4 motion probably). Good thing I found a car fast because the insurance adjuster told me that when they settle my car I only have three days to return my rental---Ouchies :eek:h:

·
Registered
372 Posts
If you sent me the PM, I haven't received it yet.

Is this the 3 piece? Do you have any pics? Is it still in the box with the glue/tape rear VW badge...etc?

mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$100 for the Zender wing insulting, but worth a shot. :lol: I checked Autotech and they retail for $299.00. I believe in a fair deal, but fortunately I am not into getting raped. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
wing

xxxPharaohxxx said:
$100 for the Zender wing insulting, but worth a shot. :lol: I checked Autotech and they retail for $299.00. I believe in a fair deal, but fortunately I am not into getting raped. :thumbup:
not sure where you got that price but but they are new from AutoTech for $180

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whatever the price is at Autotech someone will get it cheaper than $180.00. I must be getting my prices where President Bush gets his intel on weapons of mass destuction! :crazy:
-Like that guy says at the Men's Warehouse, " I guarantee it!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts