Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend so I had to post this a couple days early.

Happy Anniversary:barmy:

Unfortunately the prisoners now know the the cake is a lie. Pie will be served this year.

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Where is the outrage in the with Obama & gitmo?
Silly Dark Helmet, it's only outrageous and inhuman if W approved it. Now that Glowbama has completely backtracked on his very first (very loudly announced) broken promise, it can be viewed as a necessity which everyone should accept without objection. More koolaid anyone?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Silly Dark Helmet, it's only outrageous and inhuman if W approved it. Now that Glowbama has completely backtracked on his very first (very loudly announced) broken promise, it can be viewed as a necessity which everyone should accept without objection. More koolaid anyone?
:lol: ^^ ... I hear cricket!

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
You can't be serious.
As in, Obama has left more of his DNA on Afghanistan and gone against his promises in a more negative way than Gitmo. Gitmo is something for liberals and comservatives to argue over. Afghanistan is the real deal, a huge drain on our human, military and economic resources with no end in sight. Except more promises.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Gitmo prisoner release threshold number where the ABCNNBCBS news media actually reports the release?

I say it's some number north of five (5), He's been releasing four or five each month lately. Death by 1000 slashes for any program or set of laws he doesn't approve of...immigration policy since January 2009 is no different.

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Fudge refused to have her caucus support the legislation unless the U.S. released a like number of Cleveland area crack dealers from federal prisons.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
you do realize Congress wouldn't authorize the requisite funding to close Gitmo, right?
Yup, not even with the Dems controlled both houses. Honestly, I think the President might have it mostly empty today if he'd made getting the tribunals done a priority, something he has a lot more control over.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts