Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing real special about this one. Just got the necessary work finished (did TB, both CV axles and now springs/shocks in the first 12,000 since I have had it) so now I can begin the fun work :D

Clean and with the new Neuspeed Sport Springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks.

And yes, I know I need new wheels.....

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done!!! Did you chrome your mirrors and handles yourself?? Was it difficult??

I actually bought the car that way. I think the previous owner put them on... let me see if I can dig up an old email and ask him where he got them.

cpassatv6 said:
Cool....nice and clean!! Now that you have her in good running condition....let the mods begin
That was my point in doing all this. No reason to mod a car that isnt in good running condition. I cant wait for the next mod... most likely going to be a chip.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
It's been an ongoing process, keeping my car in tip-top shape. I found that the best I could do was take care of the major stuff, and then get to all the little things as/when they needed to be replaced anyway. My modding was sort of weaved in together with the maintenance. Good luck in all your future mods!

@ Imeen, at first I didn't understand your new sig ... Then I was like, "Ohhh ..." Nice concept.

:sleep:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice. It's time to smoke those side markers, though. :rockon:

uu8
Im not sure about that one yet, I will reserve judgment until i do the other wheels. I already got all the chrome on the car, no reason to not leave them (gives the po po a few less reasons to mess with me). The only other VisMods that I have planned are a badgeless grill and MAYBE one of those lip spoilers on the rear deck lid (and wheels, of course).

mike72 said:
Nice drop ..
Thanks. I was worried how low it would/would not go, came out looking just right. Will look good when I can afford 17's.

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,167 Posts
I love black on black leather passats, it kind of reminds me of my car when it was stock looking!

Nice car!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have neuspeed sports and bilsteins too, i get my car back today, i'm so excited!
I cant believe the ride difference. I love driving this car again... freeways with light traffic are such a good time now :driving:

mrgreek2002 said:
I love black on black leather passats, it kind of reminds me of my car when it was stock looking!

Nice car!
Thanks. The first time I saw this car I knew I had to have it. I looked so clean... had a few mechanical issues, but I took care of that and a few more things to keep it tip top. Now that it is back to the way it should be, the real fun can begin.:wrench:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still cleaning... preview....

Before:

After:

:whistle:

Im hoping to be able to order the badgeless grill in the next month or so......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts