Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get it... First I wanted ASA AR1's... They were taken off the listing. Then the Mille Miglia MM-S... Now they're off the list.... Whats up ?!?!?! :???:

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, last year when I originally started looking at wheels, I was considering ATP ALPs. Is it a brake clearence issue with all these wheels ? If so, would something like a 5mm spacer help ??

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
From what I understand, VW released information on the size of the brakes that was incorrect. We base some of our fitments on actual test fitments and some on information from manufacturers. We unfortunately can't test fit every vehicle.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I understand, VW released information on the size of the brakes that was incorrect. We base some of our fitments on actual test fitments and some on information from manufacturers. We unfortunately can't test fit every vehicle.
True, initial reports from VW were that the 6 speed was to have 13.1" front rotors & 12.3 rears but they're not. They're the same 12.6/10.6 set up as the S4. If the brakes are actually smaller than originally published by VW, why so much trouble with fitament ???

·
Registered
7,337 Posts

Finish: Bright Silver Paint
Recommended Tire Size: 225/40-18
Wheel Offset: +35mm
** Lightweight: 20.7 lbs. **
Finish Warranty: 1 year
Country of Origin: Japan
Construction Type: 1pc. Forged w/FF Rim

Finish: Bright Sil w/Mach Lip
Recommended Tire Size: 225/40-18