Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is
So whaddya guys think? I just finished painting and trimming the body today. The color is called true blue metallic, i was so pissed that they didnt have the murcielao green for lexan bodies. This color is really nice too. I bought the wheels at a local hobby shop, the almost looks like mini BBS CH's, abd the tires are modeled after a Yokohama tire (dont know which one).

BTW this puppy goes 75+ real (not scale) MPH, its Gas (nitro methane) powered with all the goodies. I just got into this R/C car thing and it is fun but really expensive.

Next mod on this thing is a Supercharger!! Julian look out cause here i come!! :lol: Supercharger link-----> http://www.rbinnovations.com/newsite/main/supercharger.htm

-Dalip-

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sick is def. right i have fully adjustable coil overs on my car, i can adjust camber, caster, toe in/out, ride height rebound and dampening on the suspension. ITs got an adjustable sway bar too this thing is loaded to the gills....

and did i mention the best part? Its 4wd!!!!! i love breakin all four tires loose! I am getting pretty good at drifting this thing around obstacles too!

Now all i need is an Audi body and i would be all set.
-Dalip-

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
nice car. what kit is that? i have been into Nitro RC racing for 5 years now and I love it.

Saving money to move up to 1/5 scale RC

·
Registered
194 Posts
That looks like an HPI RS4 (Super?). I've been in R/C for about 10 years. You may want to save your money when it comes to the supercharger. IMO, they don't help much (or at all) when in comes to an R/C 2-stroke engine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.