Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
You guys suck. LADA was pretty much the best we could have in Russia just a few years back. People waited years to get one. Class just for the sentimental value alone.

G

·
DenimA4CVT how are you gonna post this here? Hey mods can we move His for sale ad to the proper location please, oh and good luck on the sale of you highly modified car! :poke: :poke: :lol:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
passaturbonium said:
Grinder said:
haven't seen a newer Lada in a while, Pretty ugly, I wonder if they sell well with european cars on the market now.
Thats why you say its ugly...cause you havent seen one for a while....older ones were much worst....
Actually the old ones were copies of Fiat 124. Not bad looking for 60's and 70's.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
The funniest thing is those cars have been manufactured since the 60's. They are still being sold today with very few changes. Russians bought the assembly lines from the Italians 40 years ago and they are still being used. We had a 2103 and a 2106 in my family.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Ladas were never pretty, but they seemed to last forever. Used to see tons of 'em in Berlin back in the 80's and early 90's. Also Skodas and Polski Fiats. I won't even get into the Trabbis and Wartburgs...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.