Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
This one deserves a new category, how 'bout changing the title of this game to "Class, Crass or Ghey"

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Before you guys continue to throw a hissy fit...
Keep in mind this convertible has a sunroof, the rear window is glass and it can be lifted out of the way by itself or to make the cargo openning larger. All automatic.

It's not a testosteroner packed car, but that roof is one of the most inspired devices associated with the badge specifically because it can be produced. It is unlike any convertible that came before it. I'm done. Resume shitting on it.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,746 Posts
Not bad but the colors kill it.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
everyone thinks just cuz it's a conv. that it's gay?

please that thing looks mint!
that statement is more of a fail than the car.

As for the sunroof, moving rear windscreen. While a new engineering feat, it will un-doubtedly fail... :(

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
They will never make it, but think of what that does for the cargo capacity of a tiny ass car. Much more so that it's a convertible. Salty, you had a cabrio in the fam at some point didn't you? Memory is foggy but I remember pics of a white mkIII. You've experienced the pain in the ass it is to stick something in that trunk. That reason alone got me excited for what the moving rear glass could accomplish.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts