Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I have never liked that car at all. It looks all disproportionate and overweight. The interior fit and finish looks excellent as usual. When I saw the first version of the last Camry I thought it was a joke, the Lexus version was much better.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
The front is something like mercedes cls meets tiburon. The rest of it is all camry on crack.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Yeah. Start posting the originals when you do facelifts. :p

The one thing they do know is interior design and ergonomics. What an incredibly simple, yet stunning layout.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
nothing new or original, very toyota-like

·
Registered
544 Posts
For all the praising of the interior I'm suprised no one has mentioned the steering wheel. The buttons don't even look real. It looks like several buttons piled on top of eachother and almost like a photoshop.

Either way, the exterior still looks nasty to my eye. I MUCH prefer the exterior of the last generation ES330.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hey look. They put wood and navi into a Camry.

:roll:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
though, I agree, I am not a fan of the ES330, it is a little more then wood and navi in a camry.

it comes standard with the larger 3.3L V6, and 5spd auto, different suspension, a ton more sound insulation, tighter panel fitment, and a much nicer interior overall.

I would reckon the A4 and Passat are about as similar. (they may be even more similar, because interiors are closer in quality level)

-Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.