Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken At the alpine GTG yesterday! Specs 8) let's just say any car that can get away from this devil has racing numbers on the side!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flippped your studdering again, and you didnt say that when i was bigging up your car! punk!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
20vvillian said:
Flippped your studdering again, and you didnt say that when i was bigging up your car! punk!
OPPS! it looks as if I am studdering again and as for me thats different maybe I am jealous you dropped me so fast. :cry: :( :sad: :wink: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dude let me know when and i will do a special Brooklyn flippped edition Class or crass! :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
20vvillian said:
Dude let me know when and i will do a special Brooklyn flippped edition Class or crass! :thumbup: :lol:
I feel so much better now and BTW I never responded to the verdict that would be major Class.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I don't like the grill or the ricey window stickers.

Everything else is nice though the "reddy" words on the seats are kind of corny.

But this is my opinion, you can do whatever you want to your car.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Paint the front lip, replace the front grille, take the stitching off the headrests, and take the windsheild sticker off and it will be the nicest B3 I've ever seen.

Incidentally, what is a fire extinguisher gonna do for you if it's in the trunk? I mean, unless you're out of your car and standing around at a BBQ. :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ther front grill on those stock are the worst looking part of those cars, I like that he did something with it. I like it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.