·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6.4l V8
465hp, 465lb-ft.
Adaptive Damping Suspension
14.2" front, 13.8" rear Brembos

Not just no, hell no! It looks like the result of a midnight tryst between a Mitsubishi Lancer and a Mustang. It is as if the entire car was drawn up while on LSD, so many weird angles, shapes and surfaces, nothing looks like it matches together. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
That is really hideous!!!
Looks like it was hastily pieced together using 5 different cars.
Chrysler should hire some real car designers, all their cars looks like they were designed by grade school kids.

Hope they don't rebadge this as a Fiat model.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I kinda sorta like it. The second picture makes the proportions look awkward. The front end is really aggressive. The numbers are impressive. Overall I would definitely spend my money on something else but I would say improvement over the last one, I think, maybe :lol:

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,004 Posts
Wow, I really like it in some wierd way. Maybe because the styling is a clear departure from the last offering......

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,707 Posts
Interesting. The body is almost identical to a concept Viper from about 10 years ago. And yeah, the front is too Lancer-ish and the back is just out of whack. Hood is kinda cool though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.