Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for all of us in college that are going to school and still modding. Throw up a pic so we can see what you're working with. And tell us what year you are, what your studying, and where you go.

I'll Start.

Freshman, Lakeland Community College, Business Administration

BTW CKC means, College Kid Crew.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
Throw up a pic so we can see what your working with. And tell us what year you are, what your studying, and where you go.

I'll Start.

Freshmen, Lakeland Community College, Business Administration
For being more than one person (how can you be a "Freshmen"?) and for not one, but two apostrophe catastrophes in a single post, you need to get yourself back to junior high and learn the difference between your (possessive) and you're (contraction meaning "you are") and the difference between man (singular) and men (plural).

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For being more than one person (how can you be a "Freshmen"?) and for not one, but two apostrophe catastrophes in a single post, you need to get yourself back to junior high and learn the difference between your (possessive) and you're (contraction meaning "you are") and the difference between man (singular) and men (plural).
dick

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
LOL @ lith ...

Is that what what you say to your professors when you get a bad grade? Is it really that hard for you to accept criticism? Or is it because I pointed out something in your post that makes you look like an uneducated tool?

Honestly, why not communicate in a manner befitting someone who's trying to get a college education? And believe me, you are far from being the first person here to get called to task to that same error. Lots and lots of grammar nazis lurking around here.

Suck it up. Be a man. And learn to communicate.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts