Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I don't believe that 2000 B5 had city lights. I think it is only a B5.5 thing. Unless you have some kind of conversion. If you do have them, I got my replacements from superbrightleds.com. I got them in white though, because in certain state it is illegal to have blue.

Thad. :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
I replaced the stock citylights with a blue led from superbrightleds.com, (bright white was out of stock) and I got stopped 3 times in a week....they are much too blue, but the bright whites arrived about 10 days later, they are much better, accent my hoen titanium whites nicely...cant beat the price 11.98 for two shipped....I posted last week they were back in stock last week for all those interested.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I have a pair of Bluevision W5W bulbs if anybody is interested (free....just pay me for the shipping). Not exactly white...but, whiter than stock IMO

PM me...first come first serve :)

C._

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
binaryflow said:
D.Passat00 that is a sweet pic. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I took that pic of Dan's (D.Passat00) sexy ride! It was hard to get while driving, but yes I love his Xenon HID lights!

Rock on Dan, your car is sweet!

Rich :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.