Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
patrikb,

Great purchase! Both my wife and I have those in our Passats. It's certainly not as poerful as the little Surefire I keep in the storage compartment between the seats but it has a cool blue tinted light and fits in the palm of you hand. Super cool!

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts

i must admit, this little thing has came in handy plenty of times. like when i need to change a headlight or foglight bulb at night, or when my friend's car engine died and required inspection...etc. it makes a great present too. my non-vw friends all love it. it's also a great party item.

1. get a cocktail
2. hold torch in hand of cocktail, but beneath glass
3. shine up
4. wait for everyone to come check out your glowing drink.

yeayea... that's silly. but it's a great ice breaker.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slider said:
patrikb,

Great purchase! Both my wife and I have those in our Passats. It's certainly not as poerful as the little Surefire I keep in the storage compartment between the seats but it has a cool blue tinted light and fits in the palm of you hand. Super cool!
Of course, I also have more light power! I have a Maglite D-cell in the side compartment in the trunk! The smallest flashlight that I have in my car is located on my keychain... It´s a Photon Micro II light

:D

·
Registered
435 Posts
I hear that the ashtray door doesn't quite close all the way with the flashlight in the lighter socket. True?

·
Registered
212 Posts
i have the regular trim, and mine has a small gap. I read a post a few months ago that mentioned something about there being two differnet lengths. Mine came in the little brown box too. Everybody that has seen it thinks it is the 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.