1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't have pics yet but here is what I have so far:

1999 1.8T 61K miles
Tan Cloth interior with sunroof
Not sure of the name of the color but it is Dark metalic blue.

Add ons:

Alpine 9856
ADS 3 way componets up front
Boston Pro 12
ADS 850 MX
euro plate
H&R springs
Looking for wheels

Not bad for having owned it for a week

Chuck

I am north right by Exklusive's shop. Anyone else up here.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm down in Central Phoenix. Good to see more valley peeps showing off their rides!

Exklusiv's a good shop. Straight talk and no BS.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey Chuck, I'm up here off of 12st and Union Hills.

I've got a '99 Passat 1.8T, Candy White rollin high( read - just ordered my Eibach stuff so sportin the offroad look for now) on 18" ADR M-Sports.

See ya around.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am at 7th ave north of Union hills Mine is dark blue all stock now with wheels in the garage to put on.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I know it's not my thread but since you guys are close to where I'm at I figured I could ask here and cross my fingers for help. A few weeks ago I went to ADR M-Sports( chrome--bleh). Anyways, I kinda ruined them ( see thread for details http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208019), kinda good thing kinda bad, dunno.

I lost my wheel lock and need to see if one of you guys has the same pattern so I can borrow it for about 5 mins.

Mine looks like this......

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/G17x4xLiFe/?action=view&current=DCP_2652.jpg

Let me know if you think yours will match and you'll help me out,
TIA

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
key

I have the stock one and one off my aftermarket wheels. You are more than welcome to take a look at it. I am unavailable until Thursday but I will be home at 4:00 on Thursday. I am at 7th ave and 101.

Chuck

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Chuck az said:
Well I don't have pics yet but here is what I have so far:

1999 1.8T 61K miles
Tan Cloth interior with sunroof
Not sure of the name of the color but it is Dark metalic blue.

Add ons:

Alpine 9856
ADS 3 way componets up front
Boston Pro 12
ADS 850 MX
euro plate
H&R springs
Looking for wheels

Not bad for having owned it for a week

Chuck

I am north right by Exklusive's shop. Anyone else up here.
How do you like the Alpine 9856? I'm in the market for a new HU and was looking at it....any pros and cons?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alpine

It is a good entry level Alpine. I wanted Siruis so I was stuck with this one or the glide touch (which is way too expensive). It has some good tuning functions but not like some others. I am happy so far with it. It would be nice to have a remote.

Chuck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Whats up guys, I live in Scottsdale and work at the biltmore in bamboo club. Im going to check out that store exklusivmotorspots. Im looking to get headlights a chip or a grill.

What was the first mod you guys did?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exklusive

Exklusive (derek) does not do chips for the passat. You will have to go to EVO to get that. I belive Derek does everything else though.

Very reasonable pricing, with a certified VW tech on staff.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Derek can be an elusive character to get a hold of but be patient. Exklusiv doesn't stock too much in the way of parts but can get just about anything.

Another place to check out is http://www.evoms.com . They have more of a showroom but are in the process of a major move to a 30,000+ sq. ft. facility!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts