1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Finally!!! I've been waiting for these for what seems like forever. Now that they are finally available, I am broke (Damn, Holidays!!). I'll definitely be picking up a pair after the new year. Thanks.

thad.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
i just wanted to say that i have these and bought them about 7 months ago and they still look great.

Also Rus is a great guy. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I bought a set of these mirrior covers from Rus last year... price was right, shipping was on-time, they are very good quality and look great!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rus,

I received the caps yesterday and they look great. I have a question on getting the old caps off. How do you release the rear clip without breaking the tab? I've tried a screwdriver, needle nose pliers, and my fingers. I am sure I will break the tab if I use much force. Also, assuming I get the clip released, are there other clips not seen that could potentially break off when rocking the cap from side to side?

·
Registered
11 Posts
How do I order?

How do I order from Canada? I tried ordering on your website but I cannot choose Canada as a country.:( I tried calling but was never called back. Please let me know. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
I just officially placed an order through the dubstop website, and used the coupon code also(it worked).

I probably should of asked if you still had these in stock before I placed my order, but the website description had "usually ships within 24 hours" for this item, so I went with that in a very giddy sort of way.

Can't wait to receive them!

·
The Rubberband Man
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
A few weeks ago... May 25th to be exact. I had some trouble getting them from FedEx. They were sitting in a FedEx warehouse sine June 3rd like 2 miles from me, not sure what the problem was there, but I ended up going to the warehouse myself to get them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i cant get the coupon code to work...is it still on rus? 12 bucks is a bit steep for shipping

·
Registered
4 Posts
The code still works, but I wanted to confirm these will fit a B6 (3C) Passat before I order a set. They look like the stock covers, but the site says up to -2007 model only.

Thanks,
Hong

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes - in stock and they ship same day.
They WILL fit all 3C Passats as well as the B5.5's 2004 and NEWER (all Passats with turn signals in their mirrors).
Coupon has no expiration date and should work perfect - it IS CASE SENSATIVE.

Thanks much
rus

1 - 20 of 23 Posts