Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here! I have a 2003 1.8T Passat. We got it while stationed in Germany....my souvenir!! Yes it is US specs!! We have done a few things to it ..... I :heart: my car!!

17'' BBS Rims/Tires, Tinted Windows, German Antenna, Lowered - H&R Sports Springs - 1½ in the back and 1 3/4 in the front

after market gearshift (can't remember the name, got it in Germany)

Kenwood Head unit, Sony Explôd 1000 watt amp, 2 - 12in Crunch Competition woofers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Raneek! I am glad to be here! We love our Passat! Like I said, we purchased it while stationed in Germany. It was a great souvenir to bring back with us :lol: When we moved here, we didn't see that many Passats on the road. Now we are noticing more though, but they are souped up at all. We took the Passat & 1.8T sign off the back, so there are TONS of people who ask "what kinda car is that?" One guy asked "Is that a Jetta?" :shock: NO IT IS NOT!!! LOL

Well, Thanks for welcoming me! I am glad to be here....... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Acutally, the chrome is there, you just can't see it in the picture. I guess it just is blending in with the silver color. You made me get up and go check.......thanks...I was comfy :roll:

I'm teasin!! :wink:

Happy 4th!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.