Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend chose these two. She's probably going to be sponsoring the wheels. :p :) (who knows what that means) She knows that I'm tired of looking for them, so she's been looking through Euro Car and Eurotuner...and her choices are:

DP Engineering R16's

or Maya STM's (as seen on this month's Eurotuner featured audi)

in hyperblack

in graphite

So which one? and in 18s or 19s?[/img]

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's definitely helping me look. As for what she means by sponsoring me, I don't exactly know... :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: might be an offer I can't refuse...but we'll see.

Threw up a different angle on the DPE's and the graphite finish for the STM's.

I think for form and and some function, buying them in 18s make the most sense. But will these dishes look funky as 18s? :???:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Definitely DPE. They are high quality wheels that look awsome, you can get a custom set made to order, and they are affiliated with EF1 Motorsports. Alfred and I both work for EF1, if you are interested you can talk to either of us and we will get you a deal. If you have any questions feel free to email or call us.
Here are a few more pics. Enjoy :eek:

·
Registered
189 Posts
DPs in 19s.

If you can handle the ride, I think those are a much cleaner look. The other rims (Mayas) look too "busy" for me.

just my .02

-J

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Julian, I have to admit that the DP's look pretty damned sweet. Go for those in 19 if you can put up with your local roads with them.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm kind of spoiled driving comfortably on my 17s right now.

I don't know if the 19s will hold up around here. :???: :oops: That will probably be the main deciding factor beyond anything else, even though it would look SO NICE. :cry:

DP..jenna? tera? what? I mean....DP Engineering! :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts