Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my passat B5:

I have a doubt.
Would somebody put the chromed mirrors?. or not?
Help please!
Excuse me, I speak bad English.

EN ESPAÑOL:
Mi duda es si usted pondría los espejos cromados o no?
Ayuda por favor.
Mi inglés es bastante malo.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Rich, you dumbfuck, your link is for kamei style mirror COVERS.... :roll: Those are cheap covers that just TAPE over your stock mirrors

most, if not all of us have in.Pro chrome mirror replacements. In.Pro's are direct replacements for your existing cover. http://www.parts4euro.com/ carries them, although it's been more difficult to find as of late.

Rich, I ask that you STOP posting pics of my car and making assumptions about what mods I have, especially since it's obvious you are clueless and you'll end up having people buy the WRONG mods. If you can't help people, shutup.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rafajaen. madrid. ESPAÑA

Thanks all !
:)
chromed openers of doors?

En Español:
tiradores de las puertas cromadas?

·
Registered
745 Posts
nice try on the spanish julian fang! haha
I also think the chrome mirrors would look good rafajaen.. The chrome door handle would complete the look.. cool job u doin on your car :) get a b5.5 front and u practically got a good replica ;)

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
julianfang said:
Rich, you dumbfuck, your link is for kamei style mirror COVERS.... :roll: Those are cheap covers that just TAPE over your stock mirrors

most, if not all of us have in.Pro chrome mirror replacements. In.Pro's are direct replacements for your existing cover. http://www.parts4euro.com/ carries them, although it's been more difficult to find as of late.

Rich, I ask that you STOP posting pics of my car and making assumptions about what mods I have, especially since it's obvious you are clueless and you'll end up having people buy the WRONG mods. If you can't help people, shutup.
was this a little razzing, or are you seriously pissed...? :crazy:

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
A-Tiller-the hun said:
julianfang said:

was this a little razzing, or are you seriously pissed...? :crazy:
well considering that this guy may not understand 100% of our post cuz they are in english....
and the wrong link could make this poor sap be stuck w/ the crummy stick on :nervous:

i can understand his point

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
maybe your right, but slimebucket has a way of getting on people's nerves and that is a fact

and why would anybody want the crummy stick on when the real deal are only like 25 bux more?? :???:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.