Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
It was just a few months back Tim, here on the Club B5 forums that you were complaining--emailing and calling the moderators getting them to lock up forums when the Autobarn was doing this... now your there and doing the same thing????

Saying "why dont you come up with your own ideas"

Now let me take you back to Wed. afternoon when the Liberty Parts Team took a phone call from The A-Barns Parts Dept asking the price on the Phatbox Group Buy

The Liberty Parts Team Quoted them the group Buy Price and woudlnt you know it about an hour later POOF there it was and A-Barn Group Buy on Vortex for the same price....
So we say to you Tim "Why dont you come up with your own ideas????"

Link to Phatbox Group Buyhttp://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88791&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
brngit4 said:
It was just a few months back Tim, here on the Club B5 forums that you were complaining--emailing and calling the moderators getting them to lock up forums when the Autobarn was doing this... now your there and doing the same thing????

Saying "why dont you come up with your own ideas"

Now let me take you back to Wed. afternoon when the Liberty Parts Team took a phone call from The A-Barns Parts Dept asking the price on the Phatbox Group Buy

The Liberty Parts Team Quoted them the group Buy Price and woudlnt you know it about an hour later POOF there it was and A-Barn Group Buy on Vortex for the same price....

Link to Phatbox Group Buyhttp://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88791&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Dude you are a member since Feb 2002 and have 17 posts ?

you are the oposite of Slimebucket.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The beauty/ugliness of free market economy ain't it... Demand and Supply theory at work... Haha... Good work guys...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ah, so nice to see vendors bitching at each other as the price falls. An aspect of the business that we mere mortals seldom see.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
brngit4 said:
Wasn't it Tim's idea to begin with? Weird...

edit: my post was hasty... I hadn't read the last one yet.

Keep duking it out! I'm waiting for it to be just a shade cheaper and I'm in! 8)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Tim...where is Autobarn in Mt. Prospect? Doesn't come up when I put in 'Autobarn'...only countryside.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.