Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Opinions? I know I could find a better B5, thats some drawn concept crap. If anyone can find a really cool looking b5 I can easily integrate it.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Woops...
You can always change your name to:

Phaetonguy37

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
scfb518t said:
heres mine I made for all the other forums (that have sigs :cough: :cough: )

Wow.. even though I can spot a B5 from a mile away, the B5 in your sig is stretched/skewed till it's rather hard to tell that it is what it is.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont like yours very much...sorry. I can replace the phaeton in there with any car, its on a separate layer. Anyon wanna point me to a really cool passat?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thats not so much of a sig than it is a billboard.

Ya what about sigs? They are a bit arrogant perhaps.. but they do look cool. And once ya get them in your cache, no real drag on load times.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not diggin the wheels, but ill integrate it anyways. I would of course downsize mine lol if i actualy used it as a sig

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
I agree.

·
Registered
526 Posts
kawasakiguy37 said:
I dont like yours very much...sorry. I can replace the phaeton in there with any car, its on a separate layer. Anyon wanna point me to a really cool passat?
Well I don't like yours either, maybe if I was a hippy I would...Plus its obnoxiously way to big to be a sig
A semi transparent tie dyed layer you can put any car behind...try a new beetle, that would fit in more than a passat ick

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
JamesBondage said:
Sigs and avatars are a distraction in forums IMO.
agreed. while having images and all is cool it tends to get outta hand. a single text-only line would probably be ok.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Why does the "Passat" in the first post look like a Phaeton?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is a phaeton, we already discussed that. Not really in a finished state at all.

Keep in mind that im really into computer graphics (probably as a profession eventualy) so for me its NOT a waste of time :).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts