1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
It's the newest and coolest hangout in Denver! :lol:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I like to call it the C-Bar now. Chas Bar is a little arrogant and funky in my opinion. I wasn't the one that came up with that name, but it seems to have stuck.

All the new bars going out will have a new logo on them. Something I've been working on.

Anyhow, thanks for the interest. If you have any questions, please don't hessitate to ask me. I try to answer all my email and PM's as soon as possible. But if I'm not working my real job, or doing family things, then I'm in the garage (shop) working on bars. :weirdo: :weirdo: :lol: :thumbup:

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
Yeah, but you can't sing to "C-bar"

"You really gonna like it...
Rockin' the Chasbah
Rockin' the Chasbah"

hee-hee! You gave me an opening, and I DID IT AGAIN!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
until i install it i'm keeping it next to my bed for comfort. Incase you are ever attacked by a dog, c-bar is perfect for destroying threat, c-bar also great for parties.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Keep up the work and I'll be getting one in a couple of months. Tax man commeth and I owe much money. Must pay tax man first. :mad: :( :cry:

·
Registered
26,818 Posts
chucchinchilla said:
until i install it i'm keeping it next to my bed for comfort. Incase you are ever attacked by a dog, c-bar is perfect for destroying threat, c-bar also great for parties.
Bring it the GTG on the 28th. I am sure there will be a few more orders
when we see it.
PZ.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
But Rusty...I thought the Chas-bar was supposed to keep you from rockin'. :poke:

Chas- I like the name better than "c-bar"; you should be proud of it! At least we don't have to type "chu-chu-chucchinchilla-bar" every time we refer to it! :poke:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got my Chas Bar installed... What a peice of work! Chas really pays attention to detail when making these. I am afraid I will scratch it... My first impressions are:

1) a degree of pride went into its making.

2) the install is a breeze.

3) i can't wait to "test" it during next Fridays's commute back home!

4) :bow: to Chas

If you don't have one :poke: what 'cha waiting on? What a great mod for $100.00!! :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts